Modern Muscle/Moe's Head Core Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad_12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just wondering maybe if somebody had experience with how long it took to get the core charge refund from Moe's for the Modern Muscle heads? Sent my heads out a few days after receiving the new ones. It's been two months and I just don't want it to go too long and get forgotten. I'm fine waiting if somebody else has experienced it took longer.

Sent quite a few emails to Matt with proof of delivery attached, but haven't gotten a response.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just wondering maybe if somebody had experience with how long it took to get the core charge refund from Moe's for the Modern Muscle heads? Sent my heads out a few days after receiving the new ones. It's been two months and I just don't want it to go too long and get forgotten. I'm fine waiting if somebody else has experienced it took longer.

Sent quite a few emails to Matt with proof of delivery attached, but haven't gotten a response.
Try to reach him on FB, he’s quick to respond in the HiPo Ram group.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
No explanation either? That is really bad. Keep us updated. If you paid on a card, I'd talk to my bank and bring them the email proving they received it. Maybe they can help. Hope you get an explanation and apology.

OP
OP
B

brad_12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Unfortunately I don't have a FB account, but maybe I can get my wife to figure it out on her account when she gets back in town.

He answered my couple emails before buying and right after I asked him the exact process and address for sending them back. Followed it to a T. Since then I haven't heard anything since the end of April. I used paypal through Moe's website.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

As 1SlowRam stated you can find him on either Tuned Rams or High Performance Rams on Facebook,or do it old school and phone him.

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
Unfortunately I don't have a FB account, but maybe I can get my wife to figure it out on her account when she gets back in town.

He answered my couple emails before buying and right after I asked him the exact process and address for sending them back. Followed it to a T. Since then I haven't heard anything since the end of April. I used paypal through Moe's website.
Did you follow tracking number to make sure they were received.
Didn't see this anywhere above.
Can't go wrong with a phone call........number at the bottom right corner.

OP
OP
B

brad_12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you follow tracking number to make sure they were received.
Didn't see this anywhere above.
From original message. "Sent quite a few emails to Matt with proof of delivery attached." Made sure to save them to my computer because they will expire after 30 days on UPS.

Funny thing I don't have a house phone or a cell phone. The looks I get when somebody asks me what my phone number is and I say I don't own a phone. !Shocked! Some say good for you. LOL

Anyways that's why I figured I would ask here and see if anybody had any personal experience with how long it took. Otherwise I am just going to wait until my wife gets home to use her phone and give him a call.

Last edited: