MSD ignition coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rick-rock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone running/tried the MSD Blaster ignition coils? Any thoughts?

Was watching one of the car build shows early this morning and they were installing these on a 13 Ram. They never give enough info and I didn't even know these were out there.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Lol, the search function works great, doesn't it. Save your money on the coils and buy something useful like a throttle body spacer. [/sarcasm]

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Like Kurtis said, the MSD coils are just stock replacements that look nice. That money could be much better spent on a mod that will show gains like a tuner.

OP
OP
R

rick-rock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tested that search button and yes, it works great, I even think I came across that spacer do-hickey.

So I put my third of the tax check on ATI pulley.

brusk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I tested that search button and yes, it works great, I even think I came across that spacer do-hickey.

So I put my third of the tax check on ATI pulley.

Typically you might get better results and recommendations if you list what mods you have and what your looking to get out of your truck. I haven't seen the dyno on the underdrive pulley but hoping you have plenty of other mods to spend that kind of money on the increase it gives.