My Dream Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_ksphoto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hi all! I have loved and wanted a Ram truck of my own since I was 17yrs old and I finally bought one for myself for my 45th bday in August! Used 2015 so I had to give up some bells and whistles I am used to in previous vehicles to keep within budget buy I am over the moon and I named her Stevie!! So happy to be a Ram-Girl now (no dirty pun intended lol)!! It came with the tow package so I cannot wait to purchase a 2-horse trailer next spring and start hauling my horse anywhere I want to ride which is something I have dreamed of doing my whole life too! So happy to be here! Say hi!20230927_192438.jpg

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Girl..welcome from this Cowboy in Saskatoon. I have a 2021 Warlock..like you love my truck. This is a great place for any questions you may have down the road...Cheers

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on your excellent choice for a new truck and a great Bday gift.

And welcome to Ram Forum. :cool:

There's lots of great upgrades, modifications and fixes to be found here and many skilled members to guide you through most anything you like. :cool:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome: yup got a trailer fer hossie also, but I am kinda South of you.

IMG_0418.JPGMisty 9-21-23 a.jpg

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That hossie looks to be a bit chatty. :cool:

NAH, when her "brother" was still alive, the wife and I would ride to opposite ends of the property and be hidden, and them hossies would snicker and yell for each other. But alas, her "brother" died a few years ago, so she is pretty quiet. Dat hossie is full AQHA papered hossie, Momma never did the cheap things on hossies, lol.

ppine

Forester
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 liter diesel
I used to like hauling my mules around and camping with them. Two of my best friends. Just add a Border Collie.

Compu-Doc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi all! I have loved and wanted a Ram truck of my own since I was 17yrs old and I finally bought one for myself for my 45th bday in August! Used 2015 so I had to give up some bells and whistles I am used to in previous vehicles to keep within budget buy I am over the moon and I named her Stevie!! So happy to be a Ram-Girl now (no dirty pun intended lol)!! It came with the tow package so I cannot wait to purchase a 2-horse trailer next spring and start hauling my horse anywhere I want to ride which is something I have dreamed of doing my whole life too! So happy to be here! Say hi!View attachment 529496
Hola from the Okanagan in BC Canada

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hi all! I have loved and wanted a Ram truck of my own since I was 17yrs old and I finally bought one for myself for my 45th bday in August! Used 2015 so I had to give up some bells and whistles I am used to in previous vehicles to keep within budget buy I am over the moon and I named her Stevie!! So happy to be a Ram-Girl now (no dirty pun intended lol)!! It came with the tow package so I cannot wait to purchase a 2-horse trailer next spring and start hauling my horse anywhere I want to ride which is something I have dreamed of doing my whole life too! So happy to be here! Say hi!View attachment 529496
Welcome from another Canuck!
great looking truck! any questions just reach out and ask most folks here are very knowledgeable!

ANGLICO

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
Congradulations.