My RAM & SKULL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
That looks dope, my dude.
If that means ‘WTF????’ I tend to agree!
But maybe you didn’t mean that.
Everyone to their own, live and let live lol…….sorry! Don’t like it.

I don’t usually comment like that! Apologies to all readers

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
If that means ‘WTF????’ I tend to agree!
But maybe you didn’t mean that.
Everyone to their own, live and let live lol…….sorry! Don’t like it.

I don’t usually comment like that! Apologies to all readers
I don't really understand your comment. But...if you mean let animals live, this one passed the way most likely naturally, found the skull 30 years ago during a ride on horseback in the forest. Kept it because "Aries" is my star sign.
I don't think it's violation of grace. Can calm you down, I was not shot him. If majority here dislike my pics I can delete them. I also acknowledge and respect your opinion.
Sorry, WTF - this shortcut I can't interpret, english is not my mother language.
Regard from Hungary :)...and keep on RAM "trucking"!
shagya
p.s. some alternatives attached

Attachments

• DSC_0554 (2).JPG
    DSC_0554 (2).JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0556 (2).JPG
    DSC_0556 (2).JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I don't really understand your comment. But...if you mean let animals live, this one passed the way most likely naturally, found the skull 30 years ago during a ride on horseback in the forest. Kept it because "Aries" is my star sign.
I don't think it's violation of grace. Can calm you down, I was not shot him. If majority here dislike my pics I can delete them. I also acknowledge and respect your opinion.
Sorry, WTF - this shortcut I can't interpret, english is not my mother language.
shagya
Dont' let it bother you ... by the way I am also an Aries ...RAM !!

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I apologise. My mistake and I should keep my opinions to myself and my mouth SHUT! Didn’t realise the ‘ connection’ Rams head on Ram.
Please let good international relations resume, Shagya!

Clive

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
I apologise. My mistake and I should keep my opinions to myself and my mouth SHUT! Didn’t realise the ‘ connection’ Rams head on Ram.
Please let good international relations resume, Shagya!

Clive
Hi Clive! You should not apologise! And it's not the best way to keep quiet or shut mouth. We passed those days fortunatelly, behind the iron curtain, when we had to. We (humans) only can understand each other if we are dicussing. Nobody owns the absolut truth/verity and everything depends on the point of wiev.
We are just same age, both of us knows what we are talking about and mature enough to stand behind our opinions.
I'am very happy to be here and enjoy any creative discussion.
"If two people are talking and both are always the same opinion, one of them is expendable."
See forward to hear about you.
Regards
shagya
Another quote for RAM owner: Grab the life by the horns!

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
Dont' let it bother you ... by the way I am also an Aries ...RAM !!
Me 12th of april. Must always against mainstream....not easy sometimes! Stubborn or strong-willed, consequent how you want....only black or white, never gray....;)

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
shagya

Shagya - my wife is from Europe and as a child grew up behind the curtain as well. I'm used to a bit of a language barrier and also her speaking her mind without much of a filter. "Live and let live" wasn't referring to the animal's skull - it's a term that basically means it's ok to have different opinions - if you don't agree with someone, you should live your life and let them live theirs. It's a term of tolerance and accepting different people's likes and dislikes.

Actually, that skull was a good find.....The US has some areas where you can find animal skulls but it's harder to find a completely intact one like that.

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
Shagya - my wife is from Europe and as a child grew up behind the curtain as well. I'm used to a bit of a language barrier and also her speaking her mind without much of a filter. "Live and let live" wasn't referring to the animal's skull - it's a term that basically means it's ok to have different opinions - if you don't agree with someone, you should live your life and let them live theirs. It's a term of tolerance and accepting different people's likes and dislikes.

Actually, that skull was a good find.....The US has some areas where you can find animal skulls but it's harder to find a completely intact one like that.
I already reacted Clive, everybody can and should say what he think. So he didn't made any mistake with his dislike. I accept that and I am fine with him. Please read above in #7. Mybe my wording was not correct, sorry.
Anyway, it's a hunting area around my ranch, so it could be a shotted ram which was not found after a not immediate deadly injury or an old and week one.
All the best to your family too! :)

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hahaha, at first glance, I thought that the Ram head was mounted permanently to your truck - not just sitting on it.

It is a pretty cool skull.

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
Hahaha, at first glance, I thought that the Ram head was mounted permanently to your truck - not just sitting on it.

It is a pretty cool skull.
I'am planing to mount one (durable prepared one) behind the rear window somehow, (excluding influence of aerodinamics / on the hood is illegal anyway), but it needs a roll bar first, which is compatible with the truck bed cover. Is there any? I will make a thread for ideas.