My Truck, Silver Sophie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kg93

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Finally upgraded to the trinity. Got a bulldog pillar mount. They only come in tan so I took it to get ceramic coated. My shop said linex came out with a new product. Line x extreme I believe. Very thin and looks good! Might do the rest of my interior that is still spray painted in it.
db6b8004d1df39d359cd38b2663270b3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
kg93

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
ordered some more goodies...the truck is almost done...crazy to think

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great! I love having my Trinity mounted with the live data right there. Plus if you want to change to a different tune its always with you.

OP
OP
kg93

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Looks great! I love having my Trinity mounted with the live data right there. Plus if you want to change to a different tune its always with you.

yeah I like it. I need to get to installing my Widebands and need to learn how to set up different monitoring templates. Idk why but the trinity has been a challenge for me to figure out and im good with technology lol

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
yeah I like it. I need to get to installing my Widebands and need to learn how to set up different monitoring templates. Idk why but the trinity has been a challenge for me to figure out and im good with technology lol
Oh yeah it's definitely not the most user friendly to set up. The touch screen sucks and the interface in general is clunky.

You have to set up a logging template in order to use the monitor function. You also have to go into the logging function to edit a template. Took me months to figure that out lol

OP
OP
kg93

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Just wanted to let you guys know..truck is going up for sale soon. It'll be pretty cheap for what i put into it.
It is currently in AZ, ill be making a FS thread soon.
Just no time for it anytime soon. Rather have someone else enjoy it.
Ended up trading my other car in for a 2016 Jeep grand cherokee srt