Nav and Uconnect Not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csimstewart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Hi everyone
I have 2018 1500 SLT with a fairly recent UConnect issue- my GPS shows I am 300 miles away. My automatic time changed an hour, and my Uconnect Ram app services can't find my car/ actually no mobile services work now. Looked at the Dealer mode and there is no MSISDN showing now. Not sure if there was a radio update that didnt finish- This is my current software version and app version. Uconnect site says it is up to date based on VIN. Any thoughts or assistance would be certainly appreciated

View attachment 532812

Attachments

• IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hi everyone
I have 2018 1500 SLT with a fairly recent UConnect issue- my GPS shows I am 300 miles away. My automatic time changed an hour, and my Uconnect Ram app services can't find my car/ actually no mobile services work now. Looked at the Dealer mode and there is no MSISDN showing now. Not sure if there was a radio update that didnt finish- This is my current software version and app version. Uconnect site says it is up to date based on VIN. Any thoughts or assistance would be certainly appreciated

View attachment 532812
Do you still have SXM reception?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
SXM works fine- no issues there.
You are running factory firmware v22.64 (IR = Initial Release). Was your truck originally a Canadian sold vehicle? I have two firmware versions for your radio, I would start with firmware update to see if it fixes the problem before chasing hardware issues. PM me your gmail address if you would like to download them and give it a try.