Navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Tanner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is it better to get navigation code from navrepair, eBay seller, or straight from Mopar? Thanks!!!

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Is it better to get navigation code from navrepair, eBay seller, or straight from Mopar? Thanks!!!
Shoot me a message with your email for a discount referral to get it for over 1/2 off the dealerships and less than just about anywhere else.

M² Mods.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The activated Navigation (had it on my Durango R/T 2014) is adequate. Its not bad. I take (2) 4000+ round trips each year and run dual Navigations (in dash and a Garmin). The regular Navigation has voice activation and the activated code Navigation doesn't. I didn't mind it at all. If you can get the code activated Navigation go for it...especially with a discount. I wouldn't pay the MSRP of $600 but 1/2 price or so may be worth it.

Thomas Peters

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm not impressed with my nav, but it is great for finding time to a city. Some addresses just don' show up

jshillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The activated Navigation (had it on my Durango R/T 2014) is adequate. Its not bad. I take (2) 4000+ round trips each year and run dual Navigations (in dash and a Garmin). The regular Navigation has voice activation and the activated code Navigation doesn't. I didn't mind it at all. If you can get the code activated Navigation go for it...especially with a discount. I wouldn't pay the MSRP of $600 but 1/2 price or so may be worth it.

So, if i activate it on mine it won't give voice guidance or won't let you use uconnect to speak a destination?

Jared4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Bighorn CC
Engine
So, if i activate it on mine it won't give voice guidance or won't let you use uconnect to speak a destination?

Yes it does. I use it all the time in my truck. “Find address” works quite well on my RA3 and the navigation voice prompts got better with the new OTA radio update too.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My apologies if I'm wrong. I was told that the activated Nav didn't have voice activation. I know the full Navigation does. This was a couple years ago...maybe they changed it. My 2014 Durango R/T had the dealer activated Navigation and didn't have voice control.

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Mine works just fine, so far has got me where I need to go with no issues at all.