Need Advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firefighter-Diff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking to lift my 2011 Ram 1500 Crewcab Bighorn with 30g miles on her. I really want to do a 6inch lift and I don't know what lift to go with. I'm not a big off-roader I want it more for looks but with the ability to off-road. I want something that keeps almost stock ride and turning radius and handles well in snow and that is reliable. Im planning on getting 35s the most I'm willing to spend for the kit its self is $1800. I also want to know if i do the lift what should i replace that's factory i don't want **** to break or wear out because of the lift. Thanks to all who reply

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I'd suggest the Rough Country lift. They are a great value. I'd inspect your front steering components and shocks and replace any of those components that are worn while the lift is being installed.

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd suggest the Rough Country lift. They are a great value. I'd inspect your front steering components and shocks and replace any of those components that are worn while the lift is being installed.

x2!