Need Ideas :/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitto

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Dodge 2500
Engine
v10
Well I dont know what mods to do or I guess should say what color theme I should go. I am afraid to go with a black theme cause I think it will look extremely stupid on a electric blue truck. anyone have any ideas or thoughts on themes to do with electric blue dodges ,,,
stay chrome or go black Need some opinions
558676_359301294147616_424546345_n.jpg

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Black looks good on them, so does chrome. Kinda depends on what you like better. I actually like the way your truck looks with chrome but I still think I would go with black

OP
OP
nitto

nitto

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Dodge 2500
Engine
v10
Black looks good on them, so does chrome. Kinda depends on what you like better. I actually like the way your truck looks with chrome but I still think I would go with black

I have been tempted to try this Plasti Dip product and do my rocker panels and wheels and bumpers and grill and see what it looks like? I mean worse comes to worse I could just peel it off right? idk prolly would be a lot of money just to see what it would look like and maybe not like it :suicide:

Edit-well I want a aggressive look just dont know how to get one lol

Last edited:

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ya it would cost a lot, If you try it I would only do the bumpers, that wold probably give you enough to let you know if you really wanna do it or not, so you wouldnt have to waste it on the rockers. Theres a member here, Hollabakzach23, that I believe is the same color as you and hes got a black and blue theme

OP
OP
nitto

nitto

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Dodge 2500
Engine
v10
Ya it would cost a lot, If you try it I would only do the bumpers, that wold probably give you enough to let you know if you really wanna do it or not, so you wouldnt have to waste it on the rockers. Theres a member here, Hollabakzach23, that I believe is the same color as you and hes got a black and blue theme
thanks I messaged him for some pics

RompinRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
Put a request in the photoshop section with a couple big pics of your truck. Someone will black it out

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
ask to have your truck shopped. honestly, i love chrome, and i think your truck will ook good with chrome, but chrome is touchy. you have to use it in just the right amount, you get to much chrome, and now your whole truck looks horrible. black you don't have that problem, and it blends in better. black will help your truck blend into the crowd while standing out, chrome will grab attention and get everyone to look at you. you will also be cleaning your chrome ALOT because it is shiny, it looks better shiny, and it gets dirty really easily. there are alot of pros and cons to both sides, so do what you want to do man!

OP
OP
nitto

nitto

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Dodge 2500
Engine
v10
just need to see some more pics of black and blue setups

RedRamIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360ci V8 Magnum
Go black, and throw a brush guard or push bar on there..Will make it look alot more aggressive :)