New 2016 Ram 2500 but there are issues already at 800 miles...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

STYSMason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Ok guys here it is. I went yesterday to get the truck because Ram called me back after my claim and said they contacted the dealer had the truck all straightened out and to come get it. I get there and the issue the entire time was 1 pin in the main harness wasn't pushed all the way in and wouldn't stay in and kept moving in and out. So needless to say the dealership couldn't figure that out and ram I guess got it handles over the phone and they replaced the plug itself on the end of the harness. Ive driven the truck 200 miles now and no issues at all, if anything seems to run better. I finished up financing got the deal I recalled wanted while they told me i cost them $5700 over my car deal..lol oh well. I also asked Ram if it was ok to take my vehicle to another local dealer for the rest of my service needs and my warranty work and oil changes, and that seems fine. As for now on I will no longer ever go back to that dealership or ever make a deal with them, and I believe the feeling is mutual because they sure acted like they hated my guts when I was finishing everyhitng up. Anyways screw up it got my truck back and its running great, time to enjoy it! btw the truck threw got P2121, for anyones else info.

mowin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 hemi
That's great. Glad this cluster :favorites68: is over.

Hopefully the new rig will be problem free for many years.