New Boy from South Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ole Buck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all. Just found the site and joined up. 53 years old and must be having mid life crisis. Reliving my youth so i got bought 2004 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 quad cab gold with black interior a 5 speed tranny and a 4.7. Things i have already purchased and its all new still in their boxes,
upper and lower control arms both sides, complete tie rod assembly, hubs, complete cv axles both sides, sway bar links, basically a complete front end. New Richmond 4.56 gears front and rear with master install kit for the rear. Performance Accessories 3in body lift, Red Rock ( i believe) cold air intake. led head and taillight sets.

Now ready to purchase, 5 inch rough country suspension lift, 37x12.50x20 tires ( i like the iron man tires though I have never had any) Metal Moto 20x10 wheels. flow master 40 series single in with dual outlet going into two turn downs.

Now if there is anything about that list that you dont like or feel that i should alter please feel free to share with me. Any guidance on places on line to purchase my last few items from or places to stay away from also let me know. I recently retired after 31 years and i would love to roll high again while blasting some motley crue out of my windows. No I don't have a cassette player, I'm not THAT guy.

Thanks !!!1

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!!

JJLR

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021; 2020; 2019; 2010; 2007; 2006
Engine
5.7 and 6.4 (2019)
Welcome! Sounds like you're going to have a blast with the truck, be sure to keep us updated with some photos!

Doughboy43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome! I retired last year and am kinda on the same mission as you, I am going through my 98 although I do have a cassette player I'm not that guy either and am replacing it just as soon a possible!