New Colorado member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ckidd_21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey there, just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve owned my 2016 ram 1500 hemi for a little less than a year now. Just got back from our first camping trip towing my parents travel trailer (4,000 lbs dry). The kids had a blast (cried half the way home) and the wife wants to go again. Got introduced with the forum since we were towing halfway up I-70 West in CO and I had questions on towing temps and whatnot. Love all the answers I got just from a quick search to put my Mind at ease. Does everybody have anxiety the first few times they tow? Again thanks for the great info and looking forward to learning more about these awesome trucks.

Last edited:

Bike_Pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Welcome! I'm in CO as well. I've been towing stuff since I got my learner's permit at 15, so old hat by now I guess. I was also out camping over the weekend. Kids love it! Give a shout if you see this rig around.PXL_20230630_213440532.jpg