New convert to Ram with a stupid question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lsujker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Remember when you would just throw them all in the ash tray till it filled up. Dump it out and start over. Those were the days. Ha. It would stink up the car so smokers never used them for actual cigs.

Had an 03 GMC with the ash tray option. Would snap into the center console by the cup holders. Is this even an option anymore?

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Brother, more than you know, she does!
I'm a super proud Dad, too.
She's 6.5 going on 14 some days.

She get's her Savage Rascal next summer as well. I already bought it, cleaned and lubed it, and tucked it in the vault for her.
She loves blue, so I got her the blue one :)

Right now we're learning firearms safety with the nerf dart shooters ;)
Oh man...wait til she's in the early teen phase(and boys)....you got her on the right track startin early with the savage though it sounds like.
We dont have children but my buddy does, were the aunt,uncle to them....they have 2 daughters,now 22,24.
my oh my did they have some real winners come over at that entry teen age.....we always played the bad cop,wacko cop on those little dorks(like we were back then in the eyes of a parent)...not 1 ever visited again after those interactions.
Very similar to 1 of those seens in a Bad Boy movie....lol

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Oh man...wait til she's in the early teen phase(and boys)....you got her on the right track startin early with the savage though it sounds like.
We dont have children but my buddy does, were the aunt,uncle to them....they have 2 daughters,now 22,24.
my oh my did they have some real winners come over at that entry teen age.....we always played the bad cop,wacko cop on those little dorks(like we were back then in the eyes of a parent)...not 1 ever visited again after those interactions.
Very similar to 1 of those seens in a Bad Boy movie....lol
"Who is that with the camouflaged face looking through the curtains?" "Just my dad." "Uh, I just remembered...I have a piano lesson."

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Teach your daughter to respect herself and to fight and she'll take care of it. Dad's who 'scared me off' just made me pick up their daughter from the cornfield behind their house. Maybe yesterday's rednecks are different then today's increasingly urbanized youth, teenaged ones especially, but we were more hormone driven than fear driven. Not well known for our forethought and rational thinking, or being scared to fight. Of course, social media changed all that. Now you can see anybody naked any time from anywhere, everybody has a tracker in their pocket, and everybody knows everybody else's business because everybody tells it online to anyone who wanders by.