New From TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thank you!

Yes, it is the 350 lol. It's built up and a lot of fun! Chevy is better than Ford any day of the week LOL. But I still love my Mopars!!!!

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Spoken like a true mopar fan. Good to hear he is runnin the 350. I'm the only mopar guy in a sea of bowties. I have seen too many 327's try to be modded but still can't beat a well built 350.

What other mods you have planned for your baby??

blackshadow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
350 has been around a long time and there is all kinds of stuff to build them up and are simple to work on.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hehehe!

WELL...

Engine and Drivetrain: drop in a cam, shift kit, posi, prolly get the heads and TB ported and polished if not just upgrade to some better ones, a few more little things to the engine that need to be done to beef it up, and eventually, I want to throw a procharger on it. Get it dyno-tuned after all that's said and done. All I have done so far is a CAI.

Exterior: SRT-10 front bumper, roll pan, SRT-10 hood, lower it, different rims (Boss 335 black), sport mirrors, tonneau cover, black headlights, darker tint, shave it, etc...

LOL, I have been puttin a lot of thought into it.

I am trying to think of what I want to do with paint, I like the color of it, but I want to do a custom touch... maybe ghost flames or somethin...

but YEAH, thats my list so far hahahaha :)

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Now that is a well thought out list. Very nice. if ya drop some pics in the chop shop we always can play with paint Ideas. I agree ghost flames would be a nice touch. I had seen a Magnum where a guy used a pearl and painted hemi on the side and in normal light or at night you can't see it. But in the right light it is there. Pretty cool IMO.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Hehehe!

WELL...

Engine and Drivetrain: drop in a cam, shift kit, posi, prolly get the heads and TB ported and polished if not just upgrade to some better ones, a few more little things to the engine that need to be done to beef it up, and eventually, I want to throw a procharger on it. Get it dyno-tuned after all that's said and done. All I have done so far is a CAI.

Exterior: SRT-10 front bumper, roll pan, SRT-10 hood, lower it, different rims (Boss 335 black), sport mirrors, tonneau cover, black headlights, darker tint, shave it, etc...

LOL, I have been puttin a lot of thought into it.

I am trying to think of what I want to do with paint, I like the color of it, but I want to do a custom touch... maybe ghost flames or somethin...

but YEAH, thats my list so far hahahaha :)

That's almost identical to my wish list. Just gotta add the 4.56 gears and DTT instead of posi.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice list!!! I need you to talk to my gf...she still bleeds blue. She wantin a Super Duty pretty bad.