New Fuel wheels and tires installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
That is one sharp looking truck!! I see we are both into custom lighting. :)truck (11).jpg truck (16).jpg

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
What Fog lights are you running? I was looking for replacements for my factory ones. Yours look like they are an LED kit drop in replacement?

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
My foglights are a replacement bulb set up, I firkin love them. look around on u tube you can find them their, I would have to pull them to be able to tell you what they are. sorry!

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Yea!! I agree :) My wife looks at me kinda funny when I go outside to admire the truck, HEY we only go around once in life, or at least that's what I believe. All the bills are paid, theirs food on the table, we own our home its paid for, the kids are grown up and the house is well taken care of including the little woman!! SO! at 59 i'm living out a dream I could never pull off when I was younger. I've waited 30 years to be able to do this. this is surly the last truck i'll be buying. I have modded over other generations of mods. they can burry me in this thing and I will have gone to my own little heaven. hee hee

Reactions: JB1

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Yep!! that's one fine lookin truck!! I wanted white BUT" at the time I bought mine I was in some negative finance so I had to buy what I could get, but over time I turned it into more than I could ever expect for the money. I see you also put in cab lights or did you order it like that? I know 1500s don't come with cab lights. Yea drilling holes through a one year old trucks roof at the time was really scary, just glad I diddnt screw it up. Also wanted a 6 inch lift! but seeing im going on 60 I diddnt think it would be a good idea if I wanted to be able to get in and out.

Reactions: JB1