New guy, Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdricko

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, V8
Hello all, i recently got into a 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad. Always been a ford guy, grew up driving a 71 f250. Lasted forever. Last car was a 2003 Taurus but some 17 year old tboned me and it was totaled.

Love the way this thing drives.

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Welcome, by chance was he on his mobile?

OP
OP
mdricko

mdricko

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, V8
Welcome, by chance was he on his mobile?

No, not that i saw. He was leaving a local park and was wearing soccer gear. I swear he looked right at me and stopped but then somehow didn't see me when i was right in front of him as he pulled out, directly into my passenger side.

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
Welcome, and remember, the only bad question is the one that goes unasked! Many great minds here willing to help in any way they can
:Get him!:

Edit:
Give us some details! Engine, trim, plans to blow money on it :pics-****:

LCACER

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all, i recently got into a 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad. Always been a ford guy, grew up driving a 71 f250. Lasted forever. Last car was a 2003 Taurus but some 17 year old tboned me and it was totaled.

Love the way this thing drives.

Welcome my friend!!

OP
OP
mdricko

mdricko

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, V8
Welcome, and remember, the only bad question is the one that goes unasked! Many great minds here willing to help in any way they can
:Get him!:

Edit:
Give us some details! Engine, trim, plans to blow money on it :pics-****:

I have a question in about wiring lighted running boards that isn't getting any responses yet. The boards did not come with any kind of instruction pertaining to wiring. I know there are a lot of DIY threads so i'm looking for anything that might discuss where to splice in. So i'm sure i'll find what i need eventually :)

Lowly little express but i got the 5.7 Hemi . Want to do a couple lighting upgrade if i can work out the wiring, liking the Led lights on the bed walls. Just reading through the threads i see too many things i like.