new headlight ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
well, i'm wanting to get some headlights with the aac halos, but i'm not sure what color. anyone care to help me out?

i'll post a pic of what the headlight would look like in black, and a light khaki color beside it, so it'll be easier.

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
pics.

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 29
  • lightkhaki.jpg
    lightkhaki.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 26

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Unless you are going to dechrome the whole truck, I'd keep em chrome personally.

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm gonna keep some chrome.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
didnt you buy the white ones

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Nope. Everything was set in stone then he never got back to me. So I'm going with the best. Jj

ATXHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you asking what color halos or headlight housing? I like the black housing and I asked a state trooper about the halos and he said the only color legal on the street is white. So if you want to drive with them on get white. I don't mind so much about that because the red is awesome. I got a lot of people stopping and saying how bad ass they were at the track Friday. In the end its your truck so whatever you like then that's what you should get.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Are you asking what color halos or headlight housing? I like the black housing and I asked a state trooper about the halos and he said the only color legal on the street is white. So if you want to drive with them on get white. I don't mind so much about that because the red is awesome. I got a lot of people stopping and saying how bad ass they were at the track Friday. In the end its your truck so whatever you like then that's what you should get.

Facing forward you can only have amber or white

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Halos will be white.

hounddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 laramie 2500 credit cab 4x4 cummins
Engine
6.7 Cummins

DOT allows for amber as well as white since it's not a "headlight" but rather a "secondary light" such as fog and marker lights. Amber would look weird, go with white.

As for the color of the assembly, I agree with the other poster that unless you intend to do major de-chroming stick with the chrome. Then again, I am trying to add chrome to mine since I'm an old fashioned chrome *****. :High 5: