New here, not new to Dodge/Ram.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racer9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
On another site without much traffic, thought I'd check in here. Owned 7 or 8 Dodge trucks, just bought a "toy" 2011 R/T for summer fun.

kdoublep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! Any pics?

OP
OP
Racer9

Racer9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My pics are too big, when I get a chance I'll reduce them and post.

OP
OP
Racer9

Racer9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got a chance to update my pics. That console shift interior is one of the reasons I searched nationally for an R/T. There were only 4 available, I flew out of the rust belt in northwest PA to Charlotte N.C. to get it and drove it home. It was sold originally in Florida. 63k miles, NO RUST anywhere!!! Paint is pretty good, I'm going to buff it out and see what happens. It does need the lower windshield valance that covers the wiper transmission, that rubber seal at the base of the windshield is toast. And the side window wipers. I ran the local 1/8 mile track yesterday, 9.2 at 71.5mph. Traction issues! I don't care for the huge wheel/rubber band tires so I'm looking to go with a smaller wheel and normal tires. I found a few 17" but would like to go 18", those are hard to find in a Mopar bolt pattern.
POjfvUzl.jpg
nPpVPFxl.jpg
NX19plel.jpg