Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MHMRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hello to everyone. I am brand new to this forum. I just ordered my '24 limited. Not quit sure of the ETA though. The strike may have upset the build schedules a bit.
But anyway, looking forward to getting it. I think I picked a pretty good brand. I have been a Suburban man for the past 25 years, but the kids have grown and moved on, so this will be my first pick up.
Is there anything I need to look out for?

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome to the Ram Family and welcome to RamForum! I have been here a while when I got my 2012 Ram 1500 in 2014. Did a LOT to it with the help of the awesome members of this site! So, be careful... this site COULD make you spend some money. :dogpile: I just sold my 1500 and ordered my new 2024 Ram 2500 last week (11/30). It still shows as the first step "Order Confirmed". Take some time to have a look at the various forums as there is a TON of information out there. Enjoy! Be sure to post your new ride when it gets here!

Adam

MattHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Good luck on the waiting game! Congrats in advance

ANGLICO

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
Welcome and good luck on your delivery date! Waiting is the hardest part!