New power wagon owner here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HERB FRYE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for a place in maryland to try the new ride out. I have heard of rausch and aoaa. Are the power wagon friendly?. After 30 years driving a ford this is our first ram. Love this thing so far

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Looking for a place in maryland to try the new ride out. I have heard of rausch and aoaa. Are the power wagon friendly?. After 30 years driving a ford this is our first ram. Love this thing so far
Welcome from another Maryland Power Wagon owner! Your timing is great, there is a Power Wagon get together next Fri-Sun at Rausch. @Maligator is another Maryland wagon owner. Not many (that we know of) wheel their wagons in MD, there aren’t many close places to go. Rausch, AOAA, Chaos Off-Road, Peters Mill Run and Flagpole Knob are all several hours away, but are worth the drive. You’re welcome to join us next week to learn about your new rig, I’ll be going Friday.

OP
OP
H

HERB FRYE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome from another Maryland Power Wagon owner! Your timing is great, there is a Power Wagon get together next Fri-Sun at Rausch. @Maligator is another Maryland wagon owner. Not many (that we know of) wheel their wagons in MD, there aren’t many close places to go. Rausch, AOAA, Chaos Off-Road, Peters Mill Run and Flagpole Knob are all several hours away, but are worth the drive. You’re welcome to join us next week to learn about your new rig, I’ll be going Friday.

OP
OP
H

HERB FRYE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would love to go. Sadly work gets in the way
I will definitely take a rain check. Take some pics