New to Forum 2002 1500 Raptor Lined my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Acme911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi,
During this lock down I decided to work on my truck. Its been a great truck with only 46000 miles on it. Never any problems. So I decided to keep it and have it more useful as my daily driver.
Both sides of the bed had damage just above the wheel arches. I bought a Stud gun and made easy work of it.

The original paint was fine so I went with the same code.(Almond Metallic). This way I didn't have to paint the sills, etc.
How it was:
C5bR14mqT8uh0WDQzz9tUw.jpg

Begin the workgB7ksL+uQbWEmAWMeWcZVg.jpg IMG_9833.JPG gB7ksL+uQbWEmAWMeWcZVg.jpg uv%yyc49Rl6SpwqMEkXE4Q.jpg leM5rdOFT525p8+FPUI1Sw.jpg

I attached this YouTube video to show how it turned out:

I will install a 2" level kit to the front, and installing center console with shifter out of a 2012 Ram. Replaced radio with a unit that has CarPlay. Reupholstered the seats with suede and leather.

Parts include. 20" Dodge Ram wheels, Pace Edwards roll tonneau, Folding rear step, Carpeted Bed liner Swing out tool boxes, Cowl hood, tow mirrors , Power steps(original to the truck), Rear camera, Fender flares, custom grill, Thule racks ( I need to haul long lumber that I stick through my rear window). Flowmaster dual exhaust. Spyder lights,Swing out tool boxes.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum.

moezer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Wow nice good job

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

kevkev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nevermind. I'm jealous.

Last edited:

Jesse farias

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hi,
During this lock down I decided to work on my truck. Its been a great truck with only 46000 miles on it. Never any problems. So I decided to keep it and have it more useful as my daily driver.
Both sides of the bed had damage just above the wheel arches. I bought a Stud gun and made easy work of it.

The original paint was fine so I went with the same code.(Almond Metallic). This way I didn't have to paint the sills, etc.
How it was:
View attachment 207572

Begin the workView attachment 207574 View attachment 207573 View attachment 207574 View attachment 207575 View attachment 207576

I attached this YouTube video to show how it turned out:

I will install a 2" level kit to the front, and installing center console with shifter out of a 2012 Ram. Replaced radio with a unit that has CarPlay. Reupholstered the seats with suede and leather.

Parts include. 20" Dodge Ram wheels, Pace Edwards roll tonneau, Folding rear step, Carpeted Bed liner Swing out tool boxes, Cowl hood, tow mirrors , Power steps(original to the truck), Rear camera, Fender flares, custom grill, Thule racks ( I need to haul long lumber that I stick through my rear window). Flowmaster dual exhaust. Spyder lights,Swing out tool boxes.

excellent work man that thing is banger ! I want to do the same color on my 4th gen . What tint did you use ? And how many bottles?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
That really looks B@D@$$ my friend ... that color is one that I would slap on my truck if the original paint went to **** ... good job !

Snake15eyes1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks **** man. You did a damn good job. I really like that color.

OP
OP
A

Acme911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
excellent work man that thing is banger ! I want to do the same color on my 4th gen . What tint did you use ? And how many bottles?

Hi, if you click on the YouTube video in the comments I have answers to your question. Thanks

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks amazing brother. You've got some serious skill there.