New to me 07 qc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTLHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Holy chit!!!! Got my ram last night. It is a violent brute of a machine. I was extremely happy when i slammed the gas to the floor and all it did was spin and burn for a full city block. I am in awe and absolutely love the RAM HEMI.
Ive had many cars and trucks in my life time but this byfar is the meanest machine i've had as of yet.

OP
OP
MTLHEMI

MTLHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have a question about it though. It has srt8 badges inside and out. They look like original badges but from what I understand dodge didnt make an srt8 model only srt10. Am I right ?

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You are correct. Someone probably just put badges on to be cool. Welcome to the "Ramily"

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yea def not an srt8, just a sport model but very sharp and looks clean! Good choice in color by the way

OP
OP
MTLHEMI

MTLHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yea def not an srt8, just a sport model but very sharp and looks clean! Good choice in color by the way

Thanks alot. I have to break out the buffer this weekend though.Scratched and swirl marks all over it. The paint is not nice at all lol. Atleast not what I need it to look like. WHen we bought the 300 last summer I spent 2 days buffing to get the white to pop. The thing is beauty now. Can't wait to get the RAM looking like that too.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Lol, does it say 5.7 or 6.1 under the hood? You may have lucked out with a transplant

OP
OP
MTLHEMI

MTLHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Damn, would've been sweet if the dealer didn't know what they had.
Thats what I was thinking. I remember when I bought my pontiac GTP a few years back. They had it listed as an n/a. HAd no idea about the supercharger. Got it for a steal dropped 4gs into it and got it to almost 400 hp. I miss that car alot sometimes lol