New to ramforum, been a ram owner for a while

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't believe I haven't joined this sight until now, I've owned a few Rams over the years, but didn't start getting on forums until I bought my 2011 Ram sport back in late 2010. I kinda moved away from the forums due to other projects needing my time and the fact that I wasn't modifying my truck anymore. Fast forward to now and I'm back to focusing on my truck ( just a few mods). This has been one of the best trucks I've ever owned and that's not coming from a guy who just bought a truck, this is from a 64,000 mile owner (I know many have put more miles on). I've only had two minor issues since owning the truck (bad amp/ cam sensor) and both were covered under the warranty. This truck has done everything I have asked of it and more. So now I'm going to treat myself and the truck with some larger tires. And everybody knows that you can't just buy larger tires without needing other things to go with it (give a moose a muffin, Childrens book refer). So to add 35x12.50x20 Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx, I need to buy a set of Black Rhino 20x9 0 offset wheels and so those won't rub, I ordered pro comp Pro Runner SS Monotube Shock Absorber 2.75" lift for the front and Skyjacker Softride Nitro Shock Absorber for the rear with a set of 1.5" rough country spacers So I can keep the factory rake. Well with all these goodies on the truck causes a few issues, speedometer reading wrong, rock chips on the fenders and entry of vehicle for my kids/wife. So before I have to hear either of them complain (see how I reasoned with myself, haha) I ordered a Diablo programmer (already installed/ will adjust once wheels installed), a set of mopar black running boards and a set of the power wagon style wheel flares. So that's everything I have planned. Every time I would look a part up, Google would keep sending me to this forum so I figured I'd join since ya'll were helping me out before I even joined. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning more then I already have.

Thank you
Jimmy

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks like you have been busy, welcome aboard:favorites13:

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome!!! Great plan and actions taken on your truck, nice!! Throw up some picks now, then after it's full of the additions.

OP
OP
J

js1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thanks everyone!

Here's how it looks currently.

And here's how it looked new

Cummins Powered

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 2500 4x4 3.73 gears,1994 Ram 2500 4x4 12 valve modified, Industrial Injection #5 fuel plate
Engine
6.7 Cummins, 5.9 Cummins
Nice, like the cowl hood!

OP
OP
J

js1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I just took advantage of the Black Friday sale and ordered a set of tow mirrors for the truck, couldn't beat the already 30% discounted and FREE shipping while not having to worry about tax either. I hope they look as good as I think they will on the truck (beside actually helping with blind spots).

OP
OP
J

js1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got the suspension, tires and wheels installed last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 13