New Truck, New Member - Coachella Valley Installer Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zen Adv

Reaction score
Ram Year
New guy to Ram just this weekend after 5 Toyotas over the decades.

While on this extended business trip to Palm Springs California from my home in Colorado (can you say PITA?), I picked up a new 1500 Rebel Saturday with the age-appropriate all black leather, after I sent my pictured Tundra packing for many reasons. I have no access to my shop in Colorado until May and the HOA here says no-go on auto work, or we'd do this ourselves. All fine with my busy schedule. Also got the joy of paying California tax and registration on it. I did get the 100k drive train added, given the new eTorque unknown reliability. It is fast as hell though.

I have an ICON Stage 2 coilover kit and UCAs with Carlie rear 500# springs and Airlift 1000HD inserts just ordered that I need installed by a proper qualified shop, NOT a 4WP. All the rest of the mods I can install myself but need to have this dialed for towing a 5,000# trailer home in less than 3 months. Going with a Method 701 bead grip and the proven BFG ATs in 35x12.5 in our snow.

Thanks for recommending any quality shops you would trust in the Palm Springs area to work on your new truck.

Also, will be offloading the factory wheels and Bilstein kit the truck came with. They both should be at a whopping 200 miles by the time I get this installed, for a killer deal on CL.

Attachments

• IMG_5332.jpg
    IMG_5332.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 11
  • RAM.jpg
    RAM.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 9

Rodp84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
That’s the color I ordered but on the Ram website it looks lighter than that one. I hope they keep it the same as that one.