New wheels and a detail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
I have a 6yo daughter, and she loves her big blue truck!

My goal is to have it paid off in the next year or so, and then I'd like to garage it in a couple to few years and keep if for my Princess as her first vehicle (Dad will also call my Brother's in to help me fully cage it, too, for her...lol ;))

She already loves when we lay 11's down the road and also go to a big open parking lot and do huge burnouts and drift our truck... she squeals and screams with joy and happiness with the burning rubber and power... (I'm a super proud Dad...) Then we get out and critique or adventure, and then go for ice cream :)

I'll then go and get another HEMI 1500 (or maybe a 2500 6.4 ;)) and have that as my retirement ride :)

Attachments

• 20220512_094134.jpg
    20220512_094134.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
K

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 6yo daughter, and she loves her big blue truck!

My goal is to have it paid off in the next year or so, and then I'd like to garage it in a couple to few years and keep if for my Princess as her first vehicle (Dad will also call my Brother's in to help me fully cage it, too, for her...lol ;))

She already loves when we lay 11's down the road and also go to a big open parking lot and do huge burnouts and drift our truck... she squeals and screams with joy and happiness with the burning rubber and power... (I'm a super proud Dad...) Then we get out and critique or adventure, and then go for ice cream :)

I'll then go and get another HEMI 1500 (or maybe a 2500 6.4 ;)) and have that as my retirement ride :)
Heck yeah!!! My 11 year old daughter loves my truck and got mad at me when I took off an aftermarket muffler because it was too loud for me when towing. She loved the sound. I still have it, and maybe she can put it on when she gets my truck in a few years!!

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice!

OP
OP
K

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you!! I normally do it myself, but have been dealing with cancer and chemo and I just don't have the energy to do it. Had a local guy do it and it was only $200 for the inside and outside. I thought that was pretty darn cheap, so gave him a good tip!!! He did a great job overall!!

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thank you!! I normally do it myself, but have been dealing with cancer and chemo and I just don't have the energy to do it. Had a local guy do it and it was only $200 for the inside and outside. I thought that was pretty darn cheap, so gave him a good tip!!! He did a great job overall!!
That is a good deal for sure. Trucks are usually pretty easy, but its those mini vans and college kids that are the tough ones! Sorry to hear about your cancer and chemo. Prayers sent for you and fast healing!

OP
OP
K

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is a good deal for sure. Trucks are usually pretty easy, but its those mini vans and college kids that are the tough ones! Sorry to hear about your cancer and chemo. Prayers sent for you and fast healing!
Thank you very much!!! I'm going to give it everything I have to try and beat it. Pancreatic cancer is a tough one to beat, but it hasn't ever faced this stubborn SOB before!!