Not a Ram owner but.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, my name is Calder Guthrie. I am the owner and founder of raptor custom embroidery. I started out November 2013 making leather console covers for the Ford Raptor. I got tired of the rubber center console cover in my 2011 Raptor and I made a change. Once I had a supplier for leather, I started offering them. I got my start in this business over on ford raptor forum. Once I gauged interest, I embroidered the headrests in my truck and got a lot more interest. I have sent orders all over the U.S., Canada, and a few to Saudi Arabia. I will post pictures of my work below.

So far, even though I started in Ford Raptors, I do work for Dodge, Chevy, Toyota, GM and many many more. My pricing is very reasonable starting at $20/headrest and $95.00 base price for console lids. I can make leather dash covers, Sun visor covers and offer several different services including laser engraving, diamond engraving and heat press apparel lettering.

I am communicating with the moderators on your forum and plan to become a vendor and supply you guys some kick ass products.

For Dodge, I have made Cummins logo headrests, Mopar Logo headrests and console covers with Mopar logos.

I also do custom logos. In order to do this, send me a jpeg of the logo you would like to have embroidered. For leather, the design must not be very thick or too thin. Thick designs will wrinkle leather and thin designs will not stay in. Send any custom logos to my email and an explanation as to where and if there are any color changes.

Enjoy the pictures.

Cheers!

Raptor Custom Embroidery

P.S. I included a shot of my 2011 Raptor! Look forward to chatting and doing business with you guys!

ba3a4u7u.jpg

SVT-CLAWS.jpg

IMG_20140319_231627.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG1064.jpg

IMG_20140801_120533128_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

VPRPWRD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3L Viper
That is nice work. Welcome to the forum!

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Love the quality. You ship to Canada you say? :naughty:

richwoodrocket

Reaction score
Ram Year
I don't have one :(
Engine
6.7 cummins
Welcome. Nice to see i am not the only raptor fan on here...I've seen you over on the ford forum. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Love the quality. You ship to Canada you say? :naughty:

Thank you! And yes, I've shipped many many orders to Canada. Usually it takes a bit longer because I have to run down to the UPS store and fill out customs forms. Other than that, no problems.

OP
OP
R

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome. Nice to see i am not the only raptor fan on here...I've seen you over on the ford forum. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's me! I'm over on Ford Raptor Forum with the same name. I love my Raptor but staying with one specific vehicle is not ideal for business. That's why I decided to branch out!

OP
OP
R

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Forgot to add shots of some Mopar logo headrests and console cover I did for a customer out of Texas.

IMG_20150113_154941849.jpg

IMG_20150113_155922690.jpg

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining

Tony:head3:

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome :). Calder did the center console on my Raptor.

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel
Welcome. I will be contacting you soon. I have some extra leather from my seat kit and want to logo my headrest and wrap my center console with the same leather and logo. Let me know when you are a vendor!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley