Official Birth Announcement. It's a 6K lb baby girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Conceived on June 13, '22, in labor June 30, and delivered on Jul 15, '22. The big baby is healthy, and doing fine.

32 days from start to finish, everyone was surprised at the short time it took to get the truck to the dealer. If it would been a Ford, or GM I probably wouldn't even have a VIN by now. And if I did it would be a good 6 months before it arrived. Ford, and GM couldn't build a kids corner Kool-Aid stand right now.

Now I need a little help here as I'm wishy-washy right now. Truck bed "SPORT" stickers. Should they stay, or should they go. Let me know in your post.

100_0100.JPG
100_0102.JPG
100_0103.JPG

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Congrats on the new ride., looks good.

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Congrats on the new ride., looks good.

Thank you sir. Honestly I don't use a truck like I used to, but once you have a truck it's hard to do without one. This one will be more of a weekend warrior on runs to the hardware store. I don't need a workhorse anymore. It will also be our road trip ride, because it's so roomy and comfortable. It's first run will be in September.

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Congrats Wanted. It is a good feeling to update the picture on your profile with the new baby pictures.

I hope she brings you years of enjoyment regardless of how you use it :)

Ramagain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sweet ride.
And to answer your question, yeah, lose the decals.

SixAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on the new ride. Color looks great.

It’s your baby, up to you on the stickers. Me? I might leave ‘em.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
It may be just the angle of the image, but there is so much room above the rear tires
You could almost sell billboard space

Fediej

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Conceived on June 13, '22, in labor June 30, and delivered on Jul 15, '22. The big baby is healthy, and doing fine.

32 days from start to finish, everyone was surprised at the short time it took to get the truck to the dealer. If it would been a Ford, or GM I probably wouldn't even have a VIN by now. And if I did it would be a good 6 months before it arrived. Ford, and GM couldn't build a kids corner Kool-Aid stand right now.

Now I need a little help here as I'm wishy-washy right now. Truck bed "SPORT" stickers. Should they stay, or should they go. Let me know in your post.

View attachment 497900
View attachment 497901
View attachment 497902
Congrats! Unless they really bother you just leave 'em.

NOV87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Congrats! The baby looks very healthy. Is mom doing all rght?

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
It may be just the angle of the image, but there is so much room above the rear tires
You could almost sell billboard space

Probably the angle GT. That parking lot is on a slope down to the roadway. The driver side pic is how it sits on level ground.

Cdp45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats on the new arrival. As far as the stickers my opinion is you make the payments so what you like I like.

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Congrats on the new ride. Color looks great.

It’s your baby, up to you on the stickers. Me? I might leave ‘em.

Thanks my friend. I see from the votes everyone is as wishy washy as me on the stickers. If the heat ever breaks I'm gonna give it the detail job it deserves. That'll be a couple months, so hopefully I can make a decision by then. Right now I'm like that old woman standing in front of the "maters" at the farmers market. I just can't make up my mind. :)

Wednesday I'm off to my local XPel installer to get the front end covered, then get an appointment to have the spray-in bed liner done. I don't want to spoil that new baby too much right now. Can't have it wanting everything that comes along. You know how kids are..........lol