Original lighting to led lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbark80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They do come with a 2-year warranty.

So far, so good, but I think next time I'd want something that doesn't so readily wash everything out color-wise.
Is that both the highs and the lows that wash out or just one. Do you think they wash out cuz both are 10000 lumens and that sounds REALLY bright or because of the 6000k color and the bluish tint of the color temperature?

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
It's a combination - the bluish tint is part of it, though I think it's the 20,000 total lumens I'm tossing forward when I have both the lo and hi beams on (I live in the sticks, so hi-beams are on out here most of the time.)

fijicorey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is that both the highs and the lows that wash out or just one. Do you think they wash out cuz both are 10000 lumens and that sounds REALLY bright or because of the 6000k color and the bluish tint of the color temperature?

I only installed the low beams....I can get a picture later tonight and show you what they look like. They are pretty bight and I was a little concerned about driving around but I haven't had anybody flash their brights at me. I live in an urban area so there's plenty of vehicles around.