P0441 Error on my 2016 Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

formegolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good afternoon,
Hope everyone is having a good day. I have a 2016 Ram Bighorn 1500. I just got it and it has a engine error of P0441. I replaced the Canister Purge Valve then cleared the code and in a couple of days it reappeared. I was puzzled then I read a forum about replacing the fuel cap. I replaced the fuel cap and in a couple of days it reappeared again. Is there anything else I can do? I also tried looking for the charcoal canister but was unable to find it but I think it's on top of the fuel tank? Anyway can anyone help???

Thank you, Mark

FCA Master

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good afternoon,
Hope everyone is having a good day. I have a 2016 Ram Bighorn 1500. I just got it and it has a engine error of P0441. I replaced the Canister Purge Valve then cleared the code and in a couple of days it reappeared. I was puzzled then I read a forum about replacing the fuel cap. I replaced the fuel cap and in a couple of days it reappeared again. Is there anything else I can do? I also tried looking for the charcoal canister but was unable to find it but I think it's on top of the fuel tank? Anyway can anyone help???

Thank you, Mark

The vapor canister is on the side of the fuel tank on these trucks. You may want to take a look at the ESIM switch on a scanner to see if it is switching from open to closed as vacuum builds in the tank. The switch in the ESIM is know to get stuck.
GUID-25-013-040-180636.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517