PA 3 inch lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colby81888

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Performance Accessories 60203 Body Lift Kit. Every where is priced around 400-500 dollars....except for on amazon. Same part numbers and everything. Did anyone go this route when they bought theirs?

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought mine from amazon for $248....BAM!

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Bought mine off Amazon for about $250.

mattmid101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 2wd
Engine
5.7l
is the body lift just a cheaper way to lift? like if i do a level with a body lift?

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
is the body lift just a cheaper way to lift? like if i do a level with a body lift?

Exactly what it is!! Gives you a lifted street truck lol..where as a suspension lift would be more for off road. Even though I offroaded with my body lift and it help up fine!

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Body lifts are amazing bc they don't affect your stock suspension, so youll have a taller truck with taller tires and a GREAT factory ride

OP
OP
C

colby81888

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks guys i was almost certain, but I always check with the experts first :waytogo: . 3 inch body lift ordered BOOM 250$. Now she needs to get here and I will throw that ole gal on. amazon is the ****

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks guys i was almost certain, but I always check with the experts first :waytogo: . 3 inch body lift ordered BOOM 250$. Now she needs to get here and I will throw that ole gal on. amazon is the ****

Consider gettin' the gap guards too. It looks a little silly in the front wheel well without them. You don't need rear ones as the factory wells are big enough to cover under the bed. Think I found them on Amazon or eBay as well.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have no clue, me and a buddy did mine.

UneasyJmitchell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! I havent called the local shops around here, but adding a few inches with a BL (for 250$) may hold me over until I can save 2000$ for a suspension lift. Steering or nothing get effected by the lift?

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks! I havent called the local shops around here, but adding a few inches with a BL (for 250$) may hold me over until I can save 2000$ for a suspension lift. Steering or nothing get effected by the lift?

Only major things effected by a body lift are the fact you can't tow with your bumper. Meaning if you have a trailer hitch that bolts to the bumper instead of the frame, you can't tow with it. If you have a hitch mounted to the frame, it is not effected. Frame mounted hitches do not move with the body lift.

I have also heard the front tow hooks are unusable with a body lift, but don't know as I don't have them on my Sport.

Body lifts do not effect suspension at all. They just lift the body off the frame. It requires installing spacers between body and frame, brackets to move the bumper up, a ground extension, bracket for brake distribution block, bracket for spare tire winch, and steering extension.

There are instruction on Performance Accessories website if you want to look through them while you're waiting on it to arrive.

UneasyJmitchell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^Thanks, I looked at some of the body lifts online and saw the steering extension stuff with them. I do have the frame hitch and no tow hooks. I just need to get the wife on board now, LOL.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
^^Thanks, I looked at some of the body lifts online and saw the steering extension stuff with them. I do have the frame hitch and no tow hooks. I just need to get the wife on board now, LOL.

Wasn't hard to get my wife on board, now she wants my truck though. Told her maybe in a couple years we can sell her Jeep and get me a diesel or Power Wagon, lol.

BigSexyBlue05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 dodge ram quad express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Only major things effected by a body lift are the fact you can't tow with your bumper. Meaning if you have a trailer hitch that bolts to the bumper instead of the frame, you can't tow with it. If you have a hitch mounted to the frame, it is not effected. Frame mounted hitches do not move with the body lift.

I have also heard the front tow hooks are unusable with a body lift, but don't know as I don't have them on my Sport.

Body lifts do not effect suspension at all. They just lift the body off the frame. It requires installing spacers between body and frame, brackets to move the bumper up, a ground extension, bracket for brake distribution block, bracket for spare tire winch, and steering extension.

There are instruction on Performance Accessories website if you want to look through them while you're waiting on it to arrive.
is your hitch connected to the frame? Does it look bad when you added the body lift?