ParkSense sensor numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AllJays

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Having troubles with my 2014 Ram Laramie parksense sensors and after weeks of the front and rear sensors not working, decided to take it to the part store and run a scan. Every time i would slow down the bells would go constantly going off until i get back up to speed. It's enough to drive ya nutz. They said there was 2 codes for the sensors. one (b2128-16) Sensor supply voltage - circuit voltage below threshold. And (b1295-92) PTS sensor 8 - performance or incorrect operation. Does anyone know what the numbering system is for my truck? Can't seem to find this anywhere. Could one sensor cause both front and rear sensors to stop working? Any help is great, thanks!

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
1-6 are in the front bumper, with #1 starting at the driver side and 6 at the passenger side. 8-11 are in the rear bumper, with 8 being the one on the passenger side and 11 on the driver side.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca