Part numbers for tow mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
So my son is looking to buy tow mirrors for his truck. The 1A site says they are out of stock but with the price difference he's better off gettingth4em from Dodge anyway. Problem is we can't find the right part numbers.

It's a 2018 2500. Black textured tow mirrors with everything but memory. So puddle lights, turn signals, power, power fold, and heated. I found the individual mirrors but not the set. When I talked to the dealer a few months ago they said $495 for the set with brackets included but can't find them online. The 1A Trail Ridge are $399 but add the brackets in and they are close to the Dodge ones.

8732cuts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So my son is looking to buy tow mirrors for his truck. The 1A site says they are out of stock but with the price difference he's better off gettingth4em from Dodge anyway. Problem is we can't find the right part numbers.

It's a 2018 2500. Black textured tow mirrors with everything but memory. So puddle lights, turn signals, power, power fold, and heated. I found the individual mirrors but not the set. When I talked to the dealer a few months ago they said $495 for the set with brackets included but can't find them online. The 1A Trail Ridge are $399 but add the brackets in and they are close to the Dodge ones.
These are great and are power foldingb7b3eadd21038f6df9519d6d8a244ffc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dhay13

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
well this is interesting. called 3 dealerships this morning and all 3 said they are backordered until March now due to supplier change. And according to 2 of them you cannot get tow mirrors with the power fold option. the 3rd wasn't sure but the other2 confirmed it. so my step-father has a 2017 laramie longhorn 1500 with tow mirrors and his are not power folding either so i thought the dealer just screwed up when they swapped his for him. So Trail Ridge is out of stock and Mopar is backordered. there are a few dealers that have them in stock but the one i called said they only have 1 mirror in their box so not sure why