Passenger side window not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
I hijacked another thread on this but I'll ask separate. Passenger side window will not work using the switch on that side but the drivers side switch will work it just fine. The locks work on P side just not the window. I've had issues with that switch not working the auto up/down but it did work. Now nothing. I just got another factory switch from Amazon and still nothing. With the drivers side working it where else do I check?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Try calibrating the auto up/down from the drivers side. With the window all the way up, press and hold the (passenger) down button and continue holding the button after the window has bottomed out for 10-20 seconds. Then repeat the same process with the (passenger) up button from the driver's side again holding the button once it has reached the top for an additional 10-20 seconds.

Now go to the passenger side and see if it responds.

OP
OP
cableguy_hd

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
Wow. I over thought this one. Yeah the lock was on the drivers side. BUT the recalibration got the auto feature going on the passenger side again.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Wow. I over thought this one. Yeah the lock was on the drivers side. BUT the recalibration got the auto feature going on the passenger side again.
In some trucks the child lock does only the back windows so it can be easily overlooked when troubleshooting the fronts. So everything is working now?