PCM that matches my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wcp0611

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all. New on here. I have a 2014 CNG/gas converted 2500 with automatic trans, 5.7L, 4wd, and a long bed crew cab. Bought my truck at auction and its been great thus far, but I have an issue that just bugs me. The previous owner deleted the CNG kit on it, probably because the kit left you with maybe a 4' bed. The truck runs fine on just gas, except it pops a notification on the dash on startup that the CNG is low/empty and I'd like to end that. After looking for a while, it looks like the fix is to install a PCM from a gas burner normal Ram. This is where my issue is. I don't know which PCM I need. There are a ton of different ones when I look online. Could anyone on here with a 5.7L automatic trans 4x4 long bed crew cab post up the actual code/part# white labelled on their PCM under the hood? Its like ten numbers and then two letters after that. Thanks to anyone that can help.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wouldnt surprise me if yours can be flashed to ignore that...or find out where the sending unit wire is and install the appropriate resistor to trick the truck into thinking the tank is there and full

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat