• Contestant 1

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Contestant 2

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Contestant 3

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
can we do this one next?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Jeep_Commander_114_1920x1200.jpg
    Jeep_Commander_114_1920x1200.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Lol Alex trying to get a jump on the competition huh. lol I dunno what we will do next. You will find out around January or December.

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
well to eliminate that pic here is my fav design
comachee.jpg
comanche86ad.jpg

they should make them suckers

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
^Shade the inside lips of those rims like the 08 SRT Superbees and it will make the rims pop more. I like it.

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
All 3 are very talented!
#1 kept the stock crap year tires! and I like the projectors in numero dos.

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Already a good turnout. Still have some time left. It's turning out to be an amazing race.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
come on #3 who ever you are ..lol sick i say sick !

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I did dammit !!!

SafetyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
4.7L
I voted for number 1 less drastic change but I think it was the most technically sound on this contest thats just me.

Good job guys all of you.

#2 The rims appear flat with no depth and the projector in the head light appears to be pointed to far down and in to look right to me.

# 3 the rear rim looks like its off axis (toe in) a bit could just be my eyes and the front bumper where you removed the black plastic air dam looks abit choppy this chould be due to the shadow on the silver of the bumper but it looks choppy

and Finally #1 the only one to remove the rear bumper for a roll pan good job this one appears to be more technically sound to me.

Don't ask me to chop I can't but I have what I think is a good idea for photshopped photos

again guys VERY good work all just giving suggestions is all hope thats how its taken.

Last edited:

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
for my birthday i want everyone, even lurkers to vote

SafetyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
4.7L
I also noticed on #3 where you removed the rear headrest from the QC the steering wheel appears to be missing a small peice making it appear choppy.

Again guys im not a photoshop guy I cant even do it so take it for what its worth. I am just making suggestions to maybe help your guys skill get a bit more honed. Just an outside observer. If at anytime you don't want me to critique your stuff just say so and I won't give my opinion any more.

Again they do look sick

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
#1 it looks like the camber on the wheels is way off. the bottoms seem to be sticking out too far in relation to the top of the wheel. looks like the shadowing/color might be off on the rear wheel also? There is some smudging where the Badges and door handles were. 1 mirror is blue, 1 is black. background doesnt carry through the windows (at least not enough),

#2 my only observation is the fake purple light coming out of the projectors is WAY too strong on the passenger side. the bottom line on the grille towards the center has a little rough spot as well

#3 it looks like the back window is really warped from removing the sliding glass. the headliner line isnt straight and there is a noticeable notch out of the steering wheel. I would have also definitely removed the bumper. as mentioned, the wheels look out of whack.

Upon further examination, I'll have to disagree with SafetyGuy and say #2 is the most technically proficient, although #3 bit off quite a bit more than the other two so he was up to a bigger challenge.

All 3 are straight ridiculous chops. Extremely impressive work for so called amateurs. Cant wait to see who did them!