Please Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greasytranny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so I have a 2019 dodge grand caravan GT with a 3.6 motor. 117,000 miles. Throwing a p0301 code. I have a husband who has been a mechanic his whole life and is great with old stuff. I have a son new to mechanics who hasn't been working for dodge long. Husband says electrical son says pull cam and lifters. So far I have changed the injector. Changed the coil pack changed the spark plugs. Compression tested. 150 compression. Did leak down test. No leak down. Checked the wiring harness going to coil packs. Changed both can sensors and the crank sensor. Pulled the valve cover off. Cam looks good and no play in the lifters. I'm about to pull my hair out and the old / new mechanic arguments are getting ridiculous. Any ideas on what I need to do guys.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I'd would further investigate the electrical feeding the injectors and coil packs. Another possibility could be an leak on the intake manifold.