Post Your Ram Pipe Dream.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I have two! I don't have much left to do with lady evil. 'cept A set of tires, venom or srt hood functional, And a set of tires. But seeing as this is a pipe dream, I'd have to get me the new challenger r/t, with the ******* package. I ain't kidding around, this is serious lol.

OP
OP
Hemiguy0302

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
I have two! I don't have much left to do with lady evil. 'cept A set of tires, venom or srt hood functional, And a set of tires. But seeing as this is a pipe dream, I'd have to get me the new challenger r/t, with the ******* package. I ain't kidding around, this is serious lol.

hahahahahahaah. awesome.

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still not workin brother? I thought you already had the new one in?

i have the new one. i just havent had the time off from work to get it put in. i really do think that swapping the VB should solve my problem though. so i am gonna try that first. take the milder VB out of the new tranny, and slap it in mine. only problem is, my tranny pan is STUCK on there. cant get that **** off for the life of me.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Sounds like someone used gorilla glue instead of rvt. j/k. Try heat and a pry bar, just not that much heat, yuo wanna raise the tempature, but not cook the pan.

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like someone used gorilla glue instead of rvt. j/k. Try heat and a pry bar, just not that much heat, yuo wanna raise the tempature, but not cook the pan.

i already tried using a framing hammer to pry. it still wouldnt budge. i just couldnt get enough leverage while laying on the ground. taking it to a lift later today, should be able to get it off then.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I would eventually love to lift the truck up to support 40's and hopefully take my truck over to the guy's that worked on Matt aka Hemi450HP truck and get it stroked out with more power added to it all around.