Purchased 2014 club cab hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Upmichigan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My first mopar purchase since my new 70 charger. 1 owner 84000 miles, serviced at a local dealer
In mint condition, club cab , hemi , nicely equipped.
And ideas on maintenance issues would be appreciated.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! Tune up and transmission fluid change would be first up for me. You can wait over until around 100k to do new brake fluid, power steering fluid, rear end fluid, and new coolant. Post pictures of the new ram and especially that 70 Charger!

OP
OP
U

Upmichigan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! Tune up and transmission fluid change would be first up for me. You can wait over until around 100k to do new brake fluid, power steering fluid, rear end fluid, and new coolant. Post pictures of the new ram and especially that 70 Charger!

OP
OP
U

Upmichigan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hemi orange black vinyl rook. RT

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Beautiful combo!