Question about sport mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are the harvest mirrors chrome too?

Last edited:

tzr916

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 QC SLT 6'4"
Engine
5.7L 8spd 2WD
...have a feature where they will automatically tilt downward in reverse, to help see where you are going.

Even if you dont have the full memory setup, AlfaOBD can be used to enable the auto tilting functionality. And if your truck already has the correct door modules, with the factory memory mirrors in place the auto-tilt will work regardless of the rest of the memory stuff.

Thanks, learning stuff here!

After you are done backing up and take the truck out of reverse, the mirrors go back to normal position?

Is tilt down in reverse separate and different than power fold close in reverse?

Todd M Hogan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have a 13 sport with power folding mirrors... Anyone have any input on how I can get them to auto fold in and out with locking and unlocking with the key fob?

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Bringing this back... I have a 17 R/T with power folding mirrors and heated seats/steering wheel and the 8.4 screen, just no memory seats....

I will see what my connectors look like... but has anyone confirmed if the door modules need to be swapped?

Also, my mirrors are color matched. Say I have to find some chrome mirrors that will work, can I just swap my pained caps for chrome caps?

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yes you can. I bought black cap mirrors and had them painted, swapped them onto my Laramie mirrors. I screwed the passenger side motor up removing the glass! Has a little extra play now.

Last edited: