Radio codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SargeFirstClass

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here we go! I kind of expected this. I bought a RA2 radio from a parts store. On the receipt is the donor vehicle VIN and purchase info. I went to local dealers in my area and none will help me get the anti-theft code for the RA2 radio! Even with receipt, my ID, my VIN, etc. Any suggestions? I’m sure this issue in within the forum but it didn’t come up when I searched. Am I holding a $265.00 paper weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mordechai

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here we go! I kind of expected this. I bought a RA2 radio from a parts store. On the receipt is the donor vehicle VIN and purchase info. I went to local dealers in my area and none will help me get the anti-theft code for the RA2 radio! Even with receipt, my ID, my VIN, etc. Any suggestions? I’m sure this issue in within the forum but it didn’t come up when I searched. Am I holding a $265.00 paper weight?

Can get em online for about $10. I used ivgsoft. Was really quick. Need the radio serial number which should be fairly easy to get. Either on a sticker on unit, or in dealer/engineering mode

https://www.ivgsoft.com/list.php?query=Ra2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

You can easily get the code several places online. Another thing to note is in many cases the RA2 radios do not ask for the unlock code when installed.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SargeFirstClass

SargeFirstClass

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can get em online for about $10. I used ivgsoft. Was really quick. Need the radio serial number which should be fairly easy to get. Either on a sticker on unit, or in dealer/engineering mode

https://www.ivgsoft.com/list.php?query=Ra2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

That worked perfectly. Thank you!

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares