Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L
At random times my radio will make a popping noise then no volume will work. The rest of everything is fine I can switch am fm satilite and CD but no volume on anything volume bar won’t even show. I have a non touch screen in an 2011 slt. Sound goes off and I turn truck off for a couple minutes and turn back on and works again.. just does it when it feels sometimes won’t do it for a week then next does it multiple times a day.

wubbachicken

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
I had this same exact issue on my 2016 Big Horn 6 months ago. I'd turn off the vehicle and then a loud pop within 60 seconds. The audio system had no volume for 30 minutes or so and then it's stay working again. Dealer tried to reset radio, unplug battery for sn hour, and a repro. All with no luck. Ended up changing out the radio. No issues since. I was lucky because it was under warranty. I have an 8.4 Uconnect w/out Alpine

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

rbrumm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guess it's time for me to upgrade and go aftermarket then!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk