Radio wont work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemipower392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm missing 2 cylinders
hey guys, I have an 07 st stock radio. the other morning I was driving and I hit a bump, it shut off. I smacked it and it came back on. When I shut my truck off it turned off like normal. when I started it to go back home to stereo wouldn't come on. it will turn on when I push eject disc, the display on the screen will come up and everything, but when its done ejecting the disc it will shut off once again. I checked the fuse box and everything seems okay. what should I do?

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bump or shock generally means loose connection. The first thing I would try is to pull out the radio and unplug ad replug the connectors in the back. If that doesn't help, it could be a loose cable inside the radio, but that's harder to fix.

Ray

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
when you have it apart spray electrical contact cleaner in the connectors and plug/unplug a few times to work it into the prongs of the connector.

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Umm... your sig... right side intentional exhaust leak? :Whoa: :wtf: