Ram logo rubber hitch cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dascon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Does anyone know where I can get a black rubber Ram head logo hitch cover that DOES NOT have the retaining ring on it.. Im just looking for the simple hitch plug with a Ram head logo.. I found one on Amazon that looks like the one I want but reading the description it has the retaining ring... any idea?

jadocs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You talking about those basic plastic looking caps that just pop in? I think I've seen stuff like that either at autozone like car parts places or Walmart.

clh1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
That's Funny I just ordered one tonight on ebay. It does have the rubber that goes around the hitch to hold it on. I have one that came on my durango. Search ram rubber hitch cover.

reindeerman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 & 2002
Engine
I have one. It is rubber with the Ram's head and no retainer. Never been used. Will sell for $10. Shipping may be stupid from what I've looked at so far. PM me with you address and I will get a shipping price.

clh1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Not trying to cut you out of a sale. I got mine New in package for 12 bucks free shipping, and got it in 3 days. Ebay