Ram Utility Rail - Additional Hooks, Mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDA-PW2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Greetings,

I have a PW with the Ram Boxes. They came with the bed utility rails on the inside. I can't seem to find any info on how to buy other types of mounts to put on the rail. Either additional factory anchor points or ideally some kind of bolt or plate that would let me mount RotoPAX to the rail.

Anyone know of anything? Are these compatible with the Toyota rail system? Meaning would a mount for that rail work on this rail? They seem similar, but this rail has little indent stops along it.

Thanks

OP
OP
JDA-PW2018

JDA-PW2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I think they are the same as toyota rails. So anything that mounts to the toyota rails should work for the ram rails too. It's essentially just a C channel.

erickpl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Sorry. Hate to revive an old thread, but you mentioned Toyota rails. Rails from what? A Tundra or Titan?

Looking for a rack/cross rails for my bed to haul a kayak (or two) and if Toyota accessories would fit on those rails then that may help. If not, I have a friend with fab skills that could perhaps work something.

Any input would be appreciated!

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry. Hate to revive an old thread, but you mentioned Toyota rails. Rails from what? A Tundra or Titan?

Looking for a rack/cross rails for my bed to haul a kayak (or two) and if Toyota accessories would fit on those rails then that may help. If not, I have a friend with fab skills that could perhaps work something.

Any input would be appreciated!

Toyota trucks are tundra and tacoma.

The Titan is Nissan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erickpl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Eh, they all started with a T. :) I was thinking Tacoma, but wrote Titan.

Thanks for clarifying. :)

Garry Ram 1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP, did you ever find anything? I saw a guy with a ROLA 59799 on his Nissan Titan that looked like it might work on the Ram rails. The only issue is the RamBox (again), might be able to modify it to make it work, but I have not looked into it much.
Dodge has rails for the channels for a regular box, but they only sit about an inch above the box, so again no good for the RamBox system. I can't believe Dodge has nothing.