Really need your help!2005 daytona- brakes problem,no parts(panama)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oz dodge ram daytona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi dear dodge people

living in panama,central america.

Just bought half a year ago, a nice looking ram daytona 1500 single cab

drive and fill like new,without any problems (till lest week)

after hard noises from my brakes, i've sent the car to a local dealer here in panama.

After a few days i got a call today with the news that i kinda ****** up my barkes and calipers after driving in big hills in a hard area with hard roads.

The guy from the dealer store told me that i need to replace everything , and i believe him.the brakes are dead.

The problem is, that everywhere im looking for (ebay and other website ) , i can't find a new brake kit (rotors+pads+caliper)
that fits in my daytona

is there anyone here that can tell me which type of brake kit i need to buy?

I'm not looking for an upgrade brembo style,just a good kit . Ceramic or not, is not the issue.

I believe that ceramic with drilled rotors will do good,but i don't care saving money and install just a normal new brake kit .

Im just trying to find the right type, cus everywhere im looking for , the info said that the kits are fit to any 1500 2005 ram models, but not for a daytona.

It's my first dodge ever,and i like it a lot and want to give the car some good new set of brakes so i will be able to keep on rolling with my beast

i need to find a good brake kit for my daytona.

Feeling kinda lost, here in panama.

Any help will be blessed

thank you

oz

05daytona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
All the Daytona is, is an appearance package, nothing special. So brakes getting brakes shouldn't be a big deal at all. Any auto parts store will have what you need.