Rear Seat Armrest Cupholder Insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixstring77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Greetings.

My truck is a 2017 RAM Big Horn. I need help finding a part number for the rear seat center arm rest cup holder. I think my kids ended up forgetting to put the insert back in while we were cleaning the interior at the car wash a few months back. I was at the dealer and they gave me a part number for what I thought was the insert. I ordered the part online and the part was actually just the plastic frame for the cupholder not the rubber insert that goes inside.

Here are some pictures I took of the insert in a friend's RAM. I tried looking up the part number that is printed on it but no luck.

Any ideas where I could find one of these?

Thanks!

20190312_091933.jpg 20190312_091905.jpg 20190312_075659.jpg

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Greetings.

My truck is a 2017 RAM Big Horn. I need help finding a part number for the rear seat center arm rest cup holder. I think my kids ended up forgetting to put the insert back in while we were cleaning the interior at the car wash a few months back. I was at the dealer and they gave me a part number for what I thought was the insert. I ordered the part online and the part was actually just the plastic frame for the cupholder not the rubber insert that goes inside.

Here are some pictures I took of the insert in a friend's RAM. I tried looking up the part number that is printed on it but no luck.

Any ideas where I could find one of these?

Thanks!

View attachment 158622 View attachment 158623 View attachment 158624

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem...wMCZ5PTIwMTcmdD1iaWctaG9ybiZlPTUtN2wtdjgtZ2Fz

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Cup Holder - Mopar (5HD65DX9AC)
Just in case the link doesn’t work here’s the part number

wallacemf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 4x4 Hemi 6.4
Cup Holder - Mopar (5HD65DX9AC)
Just in case the link doesn’t work here’s the part number

I could be wrong but that looks like the one that goes in the floor...

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I could be wrong but that looks like the one that goes in the floor...
Sorry
My mistake that is the one for the front console. Send Benny a PM he's in the preferred dealer section under all mopar parts