Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruno rubio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, I recently bought a Ram 2014 1500 - after a quick call to the dealer to make sure there were no outstanding recalls, I was told I was due 7 recalls:

REPAIR SERVICES
• Recall or Factory Campaign Concerns (Point "here" first for important info.) -
R23-REPROGRAM OCCUPANT RESTRAINT CONTROL MOD
R36-STEERING WHEEL WIRING
T25-OCCUPANT RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULE
U61-REPROGRAM POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE
U53-OCCUPANT RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULE
U07- DX 8-SPEED ROTARY S
V44-TRUCK TAILGATE LATCH

NOTES
PARTS DEPARTMENT CONFIRMED THAT PARTS ARE AVAILABLE

I’m just baffled that someone will be so careless to not take a quick trip to the dealer and have all this done.

Anyhow, I love my truck, and hopefully lasts a long time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like backing up with the door open sometimes, and i would rather not let the dealer mess with my truck if not absolutely necessary.

OP
OP
B

Bruno rubio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like backing up with the door open sometimes, and i would rather not let the dealer mess with my truck if not absolutely necessary.

Yeah, I’ll talk to them about U07 - I was just reading about it

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im not against recalls, just do the ones i think are important, that steering wheel thing, probably important. Thing is i wouldn't imagine they would let you choose which ones to do or not do.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
So, I recently bought a Ram 2014 1500 - after a quick call to the dealer to make sure there were no outstanding recalls, I was told I was due 7 recalls:

REPAIR SERVICES
• Recall or Factory Campaign Concerns (Point "here" first for important info.) -
R23-REPROGRAM OCCUPANT RESTRAINT CONTROL MOD
R36-STEERING WHEEL WIRING
T25-OCCUPANT RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULE
U61-REPROGRAM POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE
U53-OCCUPANT RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULE
U07- DX 8-SPEED ROTARY S
V44-TRUCK TAILGATE LATCH

NOTES
PARTS DEPARTMENT CONFIRMED THAT PARTS ARE AVAILABLE

I’m just baffled that someone will be so careless to not take a quick trip to the dealer and have all this done.

Anyhow, I love my truck, and hopefully lasts a long time

Hey, Bruno. Do you have an appointment set to address these open recalls? If not, we recommend scheduling it as soon as possible. Let us know if you need an extra layer of assistance.

Kate
RamCares

OP
OP
B

Bruno rubio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yessir - I made the appointment - I’ll be going to the dealer on Monday. At least that part was a good experience.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Yessir - I made the appointment - I’ll be going to the dealer on Monday. At least that part was a good experience.

Glad to hear it, Bruno. Please let us know how everything goes and we are in private message if you have any questions.

Kate
RamCares

OP
OP
B

Bruno rubio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went there this morning, all was done in less than 3 hours. I told the advisor that I had just bought the truck, and he went ahead and ordered a expressed lane inspection, which was nice of him.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I went there this morning, all was done in less than 3 hours. I told the advisor that I had just bought the truck, and he went ahead and ordered a expressed lane inspection, which was nice of him.

Happy to hear that, Bruno. If you have any future concerns, don't hesitate to reach out.

Kate
RamCares