Recommended place to purchase Bilstein 5100's online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2DirtyKids

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 upgraded from 2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Any recommendations to where to purchase Bilstein 5100's online?

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Bought mine straight off amazon. Fast forward a few years and zero issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have bought several sets off of Ebay. I can usually find them pretty cheap there.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Pat1usmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I bought front and rears from amazon also. No issues.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have had some customers bring me ones ordered from amazon and they didn't match and a few were different generations. Not that it matters but be warned you may not get what you ordered. Amazon will make it right but if you're like me when it arrives its going on I don't like to wait.

It would be in @2DirtyKids your best interest to order them from @Nick@GotExhaust a vendor on this forum. Bet he beats amazons price too. That will guarantee you the right part and you'll be supporting this forum

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We would be happy to help. Message me for a quote if interested. Also are you just looking to replace the stock shocks and to level the truck or do you want some added off road performance or better on road comfort? The 5100's are a great stock replacement and a inexpensive way to achieve level but there are much better options out there if you want them to perform better or ride better. Message me and we can discuss

OP
OP
2DirtyKids

2DirtyKids

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 upgraded from 2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
We would be happy to help. Message me for a quote if interested. Also are you just looking to replace the stock shocks and to level the truck or do you want some added off road performance or better on road comfort? The 5100's are a great stock replacement and a inexpensive way to achieve level but there are much better options out there if you want them to perform better or ride better. Message me and we can discuss

I wish I had gotten your message before I made an order yesterday afternoon (not from Amazon). Will certainly keep you in mind for the future as my truck will likely become my sons and I doubt he will want to be as conservative as me.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wish I had gotten your message before I made an order yesterday afternoon (not from Amazon). Will certainly keep you in mind for the future as my truck will likely become my sons and I doubt he will want to be as conservative as me.

No problem, sorry I didnt see the thread sooner.