Remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ_TN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Anyone have experience with the Starter-X remote start? It’s supposedly pure plug and play. Thinking about grabbing one from Amazon

Iceman3161

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’m interested also. They don’t lost anything for my 19 Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan BIGHORN

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi (obviously)
Bought mine from WARMCARNOW on eBay for $80 and it is very much plug and play and here is the best part..... took me 7, yes seven minutes to install it. Actually took longer to mount the starter kill switch ( comes with a toggle switch already wired in that you can disengage the remote starter for I imagine someone can't remote start your vehicle if you are working on it). Love my starter and works perfectly every single time. Not sure about your brand but might want to check this one out.
I own a 2011 1500 4x4 with 5.7 for reference.

miguelito_az

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought the 12.volt solutions kit for my 19 Classic. Plug and play, the harness is very neat and looks OEM. Just have to send the module back to them after you install the harness and begin module programming, they finish it up and mail it back to you. Takes about a week to get it back.

Iceman3161

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you have the push button start? I have the keyed start and their website says that they only have their system available for the push button start in the 2019 Classic.

OP
OP
NJ_TN Ram

NJ_TN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I’m interested also. They don’t lost anything for my 19 Classic.

Do you have the push button start? I have the keyed start and their website says that they only have their system available for the push button start in the 2019 Classic.

so I just installed it. Was very easy. Took about 10 minutes including the programming. I have the squared key ignition and it was a breeze. Works well.