Replaced evap cooler and now brake issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rattlesnake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, i took the dash off to replace the evap cooler and now a light with a truck and skid marks behing it, i dont know if its the traction control light since i can hit the traction control button and a different light comes on and says off. Took off today and drove and one of the brakes started to drag and you can feel it and smell it. This light im talking about is in the bottom right corner of the dash, the tsc light that turns off with the button is in the upper left side. Im sure if i didnt plug a sensor back in or if it is something with the traction control. I also put a new brake light switch on. The abs light is not on. Thanks guys

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Get the codes retrieved. Did you accidentally mess up the brake switch pulling the dash? That would be my first guess.

OP
OP
R

Rattlesnake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went to autozone hooked the their scanner and it didnt show any code. I put a new brake light switch on. Also the cruise control still works. The light im referring to is the bottom right light. That one stays on now.

20200629_150515.jpg

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You need an actual scan tool not just the code readers. It needs to be able to retrieve body, ABS, and communication codes. If the lights on there are codes set, I guarantee it.